Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Quick Update

Wow! I can't believe my last post was almost two weeks ago. Austin's basketball team is still in post season. They play tonight in the Region Semi Finals and if they win the Championship game is tomorrow night. Win or lost tomorrow and they are headed to the State Tournament. I will hopefully have some action pictures of Austin to upload soon.

Last Thursday, the 21st, Austin did dislocate his pinkie finger on his right hand at basketball practice. We went to the Orthopaedic Surgeon on Friday and he did pull all the ligaments and is wearing a splint for 10 days. He can practice and play, but it does hurt. Please pray for quick healing. Austin has a picture of the finger before the trainer "popped" it back in place, and I won't share that with you all. It is not prettyl!!!

Randy is playing on a travel softball team this year. The name of his team is Old Timers!!! Don't let the name fool you. He spent Sunday after Church with "the guys" and he said it was great. He is working hard to get in shape and have a fun season.

I am still loving my job and the people I work with our wonderful!! This is truly a gift from GOD.

No comments: