Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Two College's on the List

Today Austin and I met with his college planning advisor for over an hour. (Yes I cried). This is a monumental time in not only Austin's life, but ours too. He has picked the following Universities that he wants to visit, sooner than later - probably spring break - Week of March 21st. Austin wants to major in Criminal Justice. Both of these schools have a great program.


Jacksonville State University
Jacksonville, AL
Department of Criminal Justice
Located in Brewer Hall


Middle Tennessee State University
Murfreesboro, TN
Department of Criminal Justice Administration


Please pray and pray for Austin. Pray that GOD leads him where he wants him to be. Pray that GOD will guide and protect him through this process. Pray that Randy and I can continue to place our trust completely in the LORD. As we release our control over our son into his hands, that the journey will begin to become easier.

I am so proud of my son! I can't even begin to put into words how proud I am of him!!! GOD has blessed us with a fine young man who is going to grow up and make a difference in this fallen world. We love you Austin!!!

"With all your heart you must trust the LORD and not your own judgement. Always let him lead you, and he will clear the road for you to follow." Proverbs 3.5,6.

No comments: