Saturday, January 26, 2008

Me and One Boy

It's just Austin and me this weekend....Randy left Thursday night on a plane to Orlando to play in a softball tournament. Lucky Guy!!! I talked to him a few minutes ago, the weather is sunny and 65 while we have gray skies and 28 in Nashville....I wanted to go for a run in the park, but it didn't warm up enough....I am getting runner blues - this weather needs to change..I could go run on the treadmill at the gym, but I really dislike that, so feel sorry for me - please...I just want to be outside...Tomorrow is looking better - supposed to be sunny and in the upper 50's so we shall see...


This past week just flew by. Austin had three basketball games, they won 2 and lost 1. It was tough loss too, only by 3....The above picture is of Austin and the team in Atlanta over the Christmas Holiday. I will take more pictures of him playing this week....Austin has spent most of today upstairs laying around and watching TV. Which I think he needed...

Just wanted to send a "Congratulations" out to my little sister. She has started back to college this week, working towards her bachelor's degree!!! What an accomplishment, she will be the first one in our immediate family to accomplish this!!! Keep her in your prayers as she works a full time job, has classes two days a week, is a wife and mother who is going to be very busy... love you sis!!

Missing everyone!! Please email/call/text...
"Every time I think of you, I give thanks to my God." Philippians 1:3.

No comments: