Monday, January 7, 2008

Welcome to the Perry/Watson Journey

Thanks to Verna “the blog fairy, our family officially has a blog. I have enjoyed reading many of my friends blogs and since Santa brought me a digital camera for Christmas, I figured this would be a great time to start.

I hope everyone enjoys this craziness we call our life. GOD has blessed us more than we could have ever imagined. I will try and post regularly (once or twice a week)! Understand this though, when I say our life is crazy - it is CRAZY BUSY!

Today, Monday, January 7th
Basketball for Austin
Travel Volleyball Practice for me and Randy (more on that later)

Tuesday, January 8th.
Basketball for Austin (JV & Varsity)

Wednesday, January 9th
Church (maybe some laundry - maybe not)

Thursday, January 10th
Travel Volleyball Practice

Friday, January 11th
Basketball for Austin (JV & Varsity)

Saturday, January 12th
Basketball for Austin (JV & Varsity)

Sunday, January 13th
Church for all of us and then I forsee a very longggggg nap. and I know for sure some laundry.

Come along for the ride, it may be crazy busy, but I promise it will be fun.

Blessings!!!
Pat, Randy and Austin

No comments: